If you would search online, you will come across hundreds of thousands of earbuds that you can potentially buy. It can be highly confusing to know which one you are going to get especially when they seem similar to each other.
It is always important that you will search for wireless earbuds that will follow a Bluetooth 5.0 standard. This will make sure that it will work for most devices. You also have to look for Bluetooth earbuds that will allow you to be at around 30 to 40 feet away from your gadget and it will work well. You do not want to have earbuds that will suddenly lose its sound when you take a few steps away from your phone, right? Read more about budget earbuds.
Other Specifications to Look For
In order to narrow down your choice, there are some of the factors that you have to consider in order to help you make the best choice.
- Battery Life – How long will you be able to use the wireless earbuds? You need to look for earbuds that will probably last for about 8 to 13 hours in one charge. There are some that will only last for a couple of hours and this is not ideal especially if you need something that can be used for a long time.
- Frequency Response – You need to have earbuds that will allow you to hear the sounds that 99% of people will be able to hear. Look for earbuds with a frequency response of 20Hz or 20kHz to be sure.
- Ear Tips – How sure are you that the ear tips are going to be comfortable? Look for products that will come with two or three types of ear tips so that you can change them according to what will be more comfortable for your ears.
- Price – All of the earbuds that will be mentioned below will be under $30. This can be great for people who are looking for affordable earbuds that can be used for a long time.
Now that you know some of the factors to consider, take a look at some of the best wireless earbuds that you can pick right now.
Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth
These wireless earbuds costs around $25 so you can be sure that this will fit your budget well. This can last for about 12 hours after you charge it. Imagine using this while you are traveling far away. The music you will hear from these earbuds will keep you entertained. The over-ear feature of these earbuds will allow this to be used properly when you are working out.
- The sound quality is good.
- Active noise cancellation
- This can also be used for streaming videos or taking calls.
- Bass sound may be a bit too low for some.
If you are perfectly fine with hearing low bass sounds and you are happy with the sound quality overall, this is a great product to consider.
JLab Wireless Rugged Earbuds
Finding the right earbuds can be a bit complicated when you do not know what you are looking for. The design of this product will be the first thing that you will notice. This is ruggedly-designed which also means that you can use this when you are working out. The decent sound quality will be enough for you to hear your favorite songs easily. The IP55 protection rating may be one of the reasons why people will choose this over all the other earbuds on this list.
- This is ergonomically designed to be comfortable.
- Four pairs of silicone tips available
- Two pairs of cush pins
- Sound quality can still be improved.
The fact that you can use this for working out because it is sweat-proof may be one of the reasons why you will choose this over all the other wireless earbuds in the market right now. A lot of people who have used this say that it is worth it.
Mpow Flame Bluetooth Earphones
Are you searching for earphones under $30 that will come with noise-cancellation? You do not have to look any further because this is the one that you are looking for. This will help you concentrate on the sounds that you are hearing. This is very comfortable to use too. You will not have a hard time using it while you are working out or when you are just relaxing at home.
- The high notes can be heard very clearly.
- The reduced background noise can allow you to concentrate better.
- There are three additional tips available to provide extra comfort.
- The low notes are not as defined as compared to the high notes.
These earbuds are very adjustable so you can definitely adjust it so that it will be very comfortable for you to use.
There are still other earbuds available that are also worthy of your attention but some of them will go beyond your budget. Get to know what you want in the earbuds that you will purchase so that making a choice will be easier.